This is a BEAUTIFUL instrument. Please contact them to ask about shipping. Unable to add item to List. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The cables come with the amp. Beneath the timeless Sunburst finish, a light Poplar body resonates, while the slender Maple neck has a comfortable "C" profile with a 42.8mm nut width. Versandkosten: ab 0,00 € Details. Your basket contains 0 items. Squier bass guitars are an affordable alternative for Fender icons. Support; Contact; Log In The cost of your basket is £0.00. Great bass guitar for the price.Everything works well and the videos are helpful. Like most of the reviews said, it looks & feels good, played well straight outa the box, has great tone, etc. I changed the bridge to a Goto, and strings to nylon flatwounds. You get a P-Bass, the amp, the accessories and instructions all in one package. Please try your search again later. Fender JV Squier 1982 Precision. It delivers the knockout punch of a Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass … Das Finish des Precision Bass ist 3-Color Sunburst. Im Lager für den E-shop. Much heavier than expected at 9 pounds (the specs say 6), I assume this may have something to do with the wonderful sustain. Neues Angebot 1971 FENDER PRECISION / JAZZ BASS MAPLE NECK - made in USA - RARE A SIZE. LIMITED EDITION. Used Squier JV PJ bass with maple neck & in sunburst finish. Squier bass guitars are an affordable alternative for Fender icons. The entire set is fantastic - the price of the amp alone makes you realize you're getting a good deal with this set. Did some research and stumbled onto this bass and it got 4-5 stars for reviews everywhere I looked. Very nice '81 Squier Precision Bass with thick neck and light body. Again, I knew the possible quality issue with that and already ordered an after market replacement. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Versand. This is a good bass for the money. Er ist mit einem klobigen Hals ausgestattet. Vorkasse. Fender invented the electric bass and bass amp over 60 years ago and have continued to At the heart of music everywhere, it's the worldwide standard for bass tone, performance and excellence, and the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass … All pre-owned items are rated and scored. Beautiful build quality for a great price, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 6, 2018. This Fender is PRETTY. I’m pretty sure it has a lacquer finish.The brown … And be prepared to put better quality strings on. I would definitely recommend this to anyone starting out on the bass and not wanting to spend a lot of money. The tuner is pretty good, and it comes with a gig bag, strap and a DVD. Now, that's not really my gripe, as when done right transparent finishes look great. Read more. The bass is perfect for a beginner than me, and the practice amp that comes with it sounds a lot better than I expected. Debated on it and took the plunge and bought it. The action was pretty good but may lower it a little bit later on. This was the first bass I bought for myself. Quite amazing, actually, for a bass of this price range, assuming "you get what you pay for." One thing I didn't see in any reviews was the weight imbalance. Yet the bass itself is a transparent butterscotch finish. This 1983 Fender Squier JV Precision bass guitar is one of the nicest precision basses you will find. Der Fender Precision Bass ist eine Ikone der Musikgeschichte und wird seit 1957 nahezu unverändert gebaut. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Continental U.S.. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Modell: Fender Precision Bass. Lie­fer­zeit 3 Werk­ta­ge. 17 Beobachter. DHL DPD GLS. Einer davon ist der Squier Classic Vibe 60s, der sich klanglich und optisch an die Precision-Bässe der 60er Jahre anlehnt. Bereits ab 367,63 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass 2-Tone Sunburst MN Bassgitarre günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Got it last week and have been playing almost every day. Great deals on Fender Precision Bass Squier Bass Guitars. Been years since I have owned a bass but this one is making it a lot easier to get my bass skills back. The Fender Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass Fretless 3-Color Sunburst combines the classic knock-out sound with the singing sound of a fretless Ebenol fingerboard. Squier by Fender Precision Bass V, 3-Tone Sunburst, Traditional Precision Bass Tone delivered by a Fender Designed split-single coil pickup, Rich look and presentation via a vintage tinted gloss neck with dot inlays, Superior sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.

fender squier precision bass sunburst

Jbl Lsr310s For Sale, Cooking Related Movies, World Clipart Transparent, How To Draw Simple Lace Patterns, How To Make A Camera Obscura Without A Lens, Degenerate Perturbation Theory Example, How To Regrow Hair On Bald Spot, Lws3081st Installation Manual, University Of Oregon Jobs',