5.158 € 11.090 € 11.865 € Sie sparen: 775 € (6,53 %) UVP: 11.865 € UVP = Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers. Die von Hand ausgewählte 6072 A-Röhre fügt dem Signal harmonische Obertöne hinzu. But if you end up getting the newer version of the mic, I'd recommend getting the older one 'The Tube' over the newer C12VR version. Recommended? . ©2015 NDVMusic, Check out more vintage/modern Telefunken microphone comparisons: When the VR (first) came out . AKG C12 / ELA M 250/251 . This legendary microphone, first built in the 1950s, is one of the most famous tube microphones in history, and its successor is today’s C12 VR. « previous next » Pages: 1 [2] All Go Down. “It Don’t Come Easy” I sound best through the VR despite what a lot of folks would suggest about it. The modern CK12, which confusingly shares the … “Use It All On Me” AKG abandoned the original CK12 capsule decades ago because of the difficulty and expense involved with manufacturing these gorgeous-sounding capsules. Vintage AKG C12 vs. New Telefunken C12 Mic Comparison. NEHOC PUBLISHING, Nick sang: on a lot of voices (male and female). This is "recommended for open kick drums”. I used the Tele for the first time last night in a session and both myself and the artist were really happy. eBay Preis anzeigen. (Read 20743 times) Rod Affleck. Kat Bowser sang: And as you would expect, it sounds amazing. I don't know if the VR is built the same way or not but it sounds like ass. Das AKG C12 war eines der ersten Großmembran-Kondensatormikrofone des österreichischen Herstellers AKG Acoustics aus Wien. No it doesn't sound like a vintage C12, but it is not a bad microphone at all, just not worth the money they ask for it. Maybe camouflage it so it will have more bling appeal? . The C12 VR is the reference multi-pattern tube studio condenser microphone with nine polar patterns selectable by a remote control. Test: AKG C12 VR . It is a side-address, large-diaphragm design based on AKG’s CK12 capsule, a 6072 dual-triode glass tube, and a transformer-coupled output circuit. Mehr sehen. Of course Neumann still made the U 47 for many years. Das AKG C12VR wird in Handarbeit gefertigt. . AKG presents the C12VR as a nearly exact replica of the original C12 tube microphone. I don't have the audio, but i'll ask it if that guy still got them. Send it to Korby or someone else?? Get the Antelope Audio Trinity here: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Trinity. Among sound engineers, the AKG C12 is considered the holy grail of microphones. Mit seinem plastischen und griffigen Klangbild ist … . Gralshüter. AKG C 12 VR or Neumann M-149? and I want it to have a C12 built. Auf Anfrage. Join Mitch Gallagher as we put them up against each other, featuring vocalists Nick D’Virgilio and Kat Bowser. Wer heute ein altes AKG C12 Röhrenmikrofon erwerben möchte, muss lange suchen und dann mehrere Tausender hinblättern. The AKG C12VR was the biggest disappointment of any microphone I ever bought, and totally turned my off of ever buying any NEW AKG products again. Recommended? . Das C12 VR ist ein Reference-Multi-Pattern-Röhren-Kondensatormikrofon mit neun Richtcharakteristiken, die durch eine Fernbedienung ausgewählt werden können. A variant on the AKG C12 lineage, AKG were commissioned to produce microphones for Telefunken after Neumann stopped production of OEM Telefunken badged U47 mics in the 1950s. RRuskin. 'supposedly' there were some that had legit c12 capsules. What’s the sonic difference between a brand-new Telefunken C12 microphone compared to a vintage original AKG C12? The U47 was also distributed through Telefunken, so many vintage units may carry the “Telefunken U47” badge, but it’s the same beauty. Neumann U87 Ai Stereo Set. Neumann U67 Set. Get Directions | Vintage 250 vs. Modern 251: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOTybN_E50, Get the Telefunken C12 here: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/C12 The Telefunken ELA M 250/251 was made for Telefunken by AKG after Neumann discontinued its OEM production of the Telefunken U 47. Siehe komplette Beschreibung. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. 5.848 € 5 . With over 28,000 articles and counting, inSync is your FREE resource for breaking news, reviews, demos, interviews, and more. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Benachrichtigen Sie mich vor Ende der Auktion. Made in Austria. Unter den vielen Repliken ragt als einzig wahrer Gralshüter das C 12 VR von AKG heraus. 467 € 530 € Brauner VMX. Cheap? Advanced Audio reveal the CM47LE, Mic Roundup Part 1: Mics Inspired by the Neumann U47 and AKG C12 - Duration: 8:42. From the tweakiest techniques to the biggest ideas, our experts work hard to constantly supply inSync with a steady stream of helpful, in-depth demos, reviews, how-tos, news, and interviews. Share . a nice sounding VR. Sweetwater Sound Telefunken M82. Learn More. It is such a different mic than a C12, I think its a joke to even call it in the same pedigree. someone i know owns a orignal C12 in good shape, and tested both next to each other, and the C12VR sounds a bit like the light version of the C12, but is in no way as good. They say this; The VR isn't worth plugging into anything. He is notoriously anal about getting the sound of his horn right. Realme C12 Price in USD is 2. I had a friend that had a one . Written and performed by Nick D’Virgilio AKG abandoned the original CK12 capsule decades ago because of the difficulty and expense involved with manufacturing these gorgeous-sounding capsules. Phone Hours | Preis anzeigen € 38. eBay. The AKG C12VR (retail $4,999/eBay $2,800) was hyped as the revival of the venerable C12, but the only thing these mics share in common is probably the shape and the 6072 tube. Mikrofonspinne für akg c12 vr, telefunken, shure. I was talking about 'the Tube' . Das AKG C 12 gilt weltweit als „Heiliger Gral“ unter den Vintage-Mikrofonen. The C 12 VR is an exact replica of the original C 12, from the cap-sule sound to the original 6072A vacuum tube. Telefunken TF29. AKG C12VR Großmembran-Röhrenmikrofon, inkl. TELEFUNKEN ELAM 250/251 Large diaphragm tube condenser. The original C12 is a very special microphone indeed, it had the CK12 brass capsule and sounds like nothing else. Whatever. I was thinking about renting the AKG C12 VR or the NEUMANN U87 AI. I ordered, tested and sent back a new AKG C12VR. Written by Beth Cohen Gleichzeitig überzeugt der Klangcharakter mit angenehmer Fülle und Wärme. I had a halfass one even though mine was one of the early ones. Thief Called TELEFUNKEN To Purchase Power Supply Los Angeles, CA, April 2016 – Prolific producer/engineer and songwriter Jeff Gitelman was crestfallen when he discovered that his prized TELEFUNKEN C12 microphone was missing from his mic locker. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. AKG’s C12 is one of the best-known tube condenser microphones in history. The C12 VR is an enhanced version of the original C12, from the capsule sound to the original 6072A vacuum tube carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I haven't tried the clones, but from my personal experience the Telefunken C12 is a significant step up from the current AKG C12VR. AKG-Röhrenmikrofone sind das Nonplusultra an warmer, unverfälschter Klangqualität und erfassen jedes Detail mit der Präzision, die Ihrer Kreativität würdig ist. The AKG C12VR was the biggest disappointment of any microphone I ever bought, and totally turned my off of ever buying any NEW AKG products again. Telefunken’s C12 is designed to original specifications with nine polar patterns, a NOS tube, and a custom transformer made by the same manufacturer as vintage C12s. I screwed up. or can it be retrofitted in the C12vr? I have not heard either against an original C12 at the same time, so I can't really reference how they sound in comparison to that in an objective way. Slate Digital Launches The VIRTUAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM. However it is very useful on many things. They aren't the same, though. In that same session he also tested the Peluso P12 (all on a Grace 801 pre) wich was better and closer to the C12. Alkersum. Im Hinblick auf die klassische CK-12-Kapsel von AKG sind sowohl eigene Mikrofone des Herstellers wie das C12VR (»Vintage Revival«) oder das C414XLII mit dabei, doch auch das Warm Audio WA-14 oder das Telefunken AR51 sind an den Klassiker von AKG angelehnt. Das AKG C12 VR ist ein Großmembran-Röhrenmikrofon der Referenzklasse für professionelle Tonstudios. Die Auktionsbeschreibung habe ich nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erstellt . Mike 04-28-2010 #2. The originals are sweet on everything you'd expect. Also a large-diaphragm, multi-pattern, tube-based condenser, it’s CK12 capsule gave it a smooth, bright, airy quality. geeez . Auf Anfrage. The TF11 FET offers a single cardioid pickup pattern, and features circuit elements shared with other Telefunken microphones. Die Herstellung des Original - C12 wurde 1963 eingestellt, und das Original wurde zu einem begehrten Sammlerobjekt, das weltweit wegen seines unvergleichlichen Sounds bekannt war. The C12 is the evolutionary source of several other significant mics, such as AKG’s 414 series and Telefunken’s Ela M 250/251. AKG apparently based this filter setting on the last, unopened original D12 that they had. Get the Rupert Neve Designs Shelford Channel here: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ShelfordCH Versandkostenfrei und inkl. Hey there! Not true. Are the VR haters saying his sound is badly reproduced? The C12 VR is the reference multi-pattern tube studio condenser microphone with nine polar patterns selectable by a remote control. http://www.akg.com/products/powersla...nguage,EN.html, http://www.eqmag.com/story.asp?secti...torycode=10574, http://www.touchwoodstudios.com/artists/LapofLuxury.mp3. Telefunken has launched the TF11 FET, a new condenser microphone designed after the legendary AKG C12, albeit at a more affordable price.. or would this be totally useless without the rest? Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. Verkaufe eine schöne Aufbewahrungs-Box (nicht Original) für AKG C12A Mikrofone - Gern beantworte... 83 € 13055 Hohenschönhausen. Das AKG... 3.900 € VB 44789 Bochum- Süd . Telefunken C12 £8,795.00 (inc VAT) £7,329.17 (ex VAT) AKG C214 £329.00 £309.00 (inc VAT) £274.17 £257.50 (ex VAT) AKG C314 £599.00 (inc VAT) £499.17 (ex VAT) AKG D12 VR £329.00 £295.00 (inc VAT) £274.17 £245.83 (ex VAT) The holy grail of microphones - Legendary tube sound for lead vocals, brass instruments and electric guitars. 2. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. One of them sounds great and it's not the VR.... Have you gone to the AKG web site? The C12 (1953) was AKG’s premier condenser mic—another “holy grail” mic for many engineers. She recently used the microphone to … Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! But I still haven't had the chance to AB it against a C12. AKG Acoustics (originally Akustische und Kino-Geräte Gesellschaft m.b.H., English: Acoustic and Cinema Equipment) is an acoustics engineering and manufacturing company. Perfect for vocals, drum overheads, and acoustic instruments, Telefunken's C12 tube condenser microphone gives you uncompromising performance... Mastering for Vinyl: An Audio Engineers Guide, Choosing the Best Thunderbolt Audio Interface on Any Budget, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-84WhqZdx0, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOTybN_E50, https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/C12, https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ShelfordCH, https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/HDio, https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Trinity. Mostly, they (VRs) were bricks not even close to being worth asking price. Dadurch klingt das C12 VR offener und luftiger mit weichen Höhen. Wooden Box for Vintage AKG C12a Microphones. , 5.529 € 5.995 € 9 . Mikrofonspinne für AKG C12 VR, Telefunken, Shure K . Von Harald Wittig „Legenden leben länger“, heißt es häufig. Als besonderen Leckerbissen haben wir das C12 aus der Diamond-Serie von Telefunken erhalten. I believe the VR stands for Very Rotten edition. The older 'The Tube' to me sounds better than the C12VR. AKG "THE TUBE" (ähnl.C12, Neumann, Manley, Neve, UAD Telefunken) Hier habt ihr die Chance ein AKG The Tube aus den 80ern zu erwerben. 11.09.2019. MwSt. though the VRs I have heard, were not happening either. Why didn't they just plate the whole f'n thing gold? It's probably too expensive considering all the other tube LDC's out there, but it does sound best for me so far. Being music makers ourselves, we love geeking out on all things gear. Join Mitch Gallagher as we put them up against each other, featuring vocalists Nick D’Virgilio and Kat Bowser. Vintage U47 vs. Modern U47: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-84WhqZdx0 AKG C12VR to C12 Conversion- Easy? I used it with an Aphex 1100 pre, and that pre is decent. Having been inside a good few of these things, old and new, I'll make a comment. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The signal path is each microphone into a Rupert Neve Designs Shelford Channel (no EQ or compression applied), into an Avid HD I/O at 96kHz, synced to an Antelope Audio Trinity master clock. H15T elastische Aufhängung, MK Tube Kabel, N12VR Speisegerät, W42 Windschutz C12 VR The modern CK12, which confusingly shares the same name as its predecessor, uses the same mechanical principle, but shares none of the sonic majesty that has given legendary status to mics employing the original, such as the Telefunken Ela M251. Yet, the mic is seen by high-end pro audio experts as, at best, a pretender to the throne. Deutlich preiswerter und rauschärmer kommt seit vielen Jahren das Remake aus gleichem Haus daher, das C12 VR. What’s the sonic difference between a brand-new Telefunken C12 microphone compared to a vintage original AKG C12? Full Member; Offline; Posts: 246; Re: C12VR to C12 conversion « Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 04:03:04 pm » I'm not sure I understand this. It is not awful but Shure makes $500 mics that smoke it. Please advise! The AKG C12VR (retail $4,999/eBay $2,800) was hyped as the revival of the venerable C12, but the only thing these mics share in common is probably the shape and the 6072 tube. Telefunken, of course, is still around, and just so happens to make a Telefunken C12 that’s even dearer than AKG’s current standard-bearer. I must say that my c12VR with a NOS tube (can't remember the exact type - will try to find out), sounds great(!) The differences between the C 12 and the ELA M 250 are small but important. Print; Author Topic: AKG C12VR to C12 Conversion- Easy? 1.618 € 1.719 € 1 . . Share this page: By Sweetwater on Jun 9, 2017, 6:25 AM. Just let it hang there and look all "blingy" with it's gold grill and green body. I'd try it first though, to see if you like it. I have sang through older U87's, U47's my P12 and the C12vr. Cheap? Wynton Marsalis is always recorded using the VR (studio albums anyway). Das C12 VR ist eine verbesserte Version des originalen C12, die vom Klang der Kapsel bis zur originalen 6072A-Vakuumröhre sorgsam in Wien, Österreich, hergestellt wurde. AKG by Harman artist Sunitha Sarathy talks about using the holy grail of microphones, the AKG C12 VR reference multi-pattern tube condenser microphone! Calm down vr haters I got a " the tube" which was told by an akg rep was " better". Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! The VR uses a 6072A vacuum tube. Terry Manning. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Just a friendly reminder that political discussion, (including "offhand" and 'sideways' commenting) is. AKG C12 or AKG C12VR, which sounds better? It was founded in 1947 by Dr. Rudolf Görike and Ernest Plass in Vienna, Austria.It is a part of Harman International Industries, a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.. let's say I found an original (NOS) C12 capsule. Allerdings ist auch dieses nicht wirklich zum “Discountpreis” erhältlich. These fetch a very high price nowadays and rightly so. Slide to the left and the switch glows green and, in combination with the mid-range dip, a low-end boost is applied. The VR is great on electric guitar amps- nothing else as far as I can tell... seeing as lots of things are great on electric guitars mine went back! . I feel sorry for the studios that have paid 10k for a real c12 and had some dummy drop it.... David Coverdale singing through an m147 people say that mic sucks too. Learn more about the Avid HD I/O here: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/HDio Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Mikrofonspinne für AKG C12 VR, Telefunken, Shure KSM313, Shockmount-Suspension bei eBay. Telefunken needed a quality condenser, and AKG stepped in. Mehr Bilder.

akg c12vr vs telefunken c12

Define 4c Curls With Denman Brush, What To Do With Old Dried Fruit, Weyerhaeuser Employee Login, Dae Korean Meaning In Englishcookie Time Eye Mask, Yamaha Sg1820a Silverburst,